- in most equine legal matters
- in the return of stolen art & cultural artifacts
- in property, construction and development disputes
- those seriously injured
- in wrongful death matters
- against unfair business practices
- against unlawful employment practices
- those who suffer injury to their reputation
- where another causes environmental damage
- a "Trial Lawyer of the Year" nominee - Public Justice Foundation, Wasington, D.C., 2012
- a full-time litigator in Nevada & California 30+ years
-a Founding Member of The Alethia Institute
- a proud Member of the Academy of Trial Advocates
- a long-time contributor to non-profits & local community events
Look. The circumstance causing you to seek help from a lawyer may be stressful. It may be critical for you.
My goal is to help relieve your stress with a fair and respectful process through the legal system. If I can't help, I'll tell you so. And I will refer you to someone who may be able to help.